DIVORCE ATTORNEY AND DIVORCÉE BETH LIEBLING RUNS FAMILY-FIRST SEX COMMUNITY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Radio Show, Luxury Boutique and New Book Cater to Playful Sexual Seekers
HOUSTON, Texas – A divorce attorney for years, Beth Liebling struggled to help couples see where they had gone wrong, but it was too little, too late. Once they were in her office, she couldn’t help them repair the relationship…she supported the process to end it. She began asking her clients questions most divorce attorneys might not put forward; Beth asked about sex. She found out that all of these couples had unsatisfying sex lives, whether it was the cause or effect of their crumbling marital state.
So what happens when the divorce attorney and mother of five ended up divorced herself? Beth found herself looking to heal herself and find what had been missing in her own life, as well as help the people who’d been her clients. She opened up Darling Way, a luxury boutique catering to love lives.
At Darling Way, Beth helps others embrace sex positivity and assists them in creating deep and loving relationships with their partners. And it’s a family affair…her adult son and daughter-in-law run the brand with her!
Since then Beth has become an influential love and relationship expert with her regular radio show, “Love and Laughter with Beth” on ESPN, and she’s adding to her offerings of sex expertise with her new book release, “Love and Laughter: Sexy (Meaningful) Fun for Everyone” (Darling Way, January 30, 2018). Beth speaks about mating, dating, sex and relationships from a uniquely personal, empathetic, yet also highly professional perspective. Her lighthearted approach about serious topics encourages, educates and empowers men and women of all ages and backgrounds to embrace their own sexuality in a way that uplifts their mind, body and spirits.
Beth has a way of making sensitive sex topics seem “normal” and always fun. Beth’s emphasis on laughing together rather than “at” anyone and their sex questions or problems has endeared her to young, old, straight, gay and everything in between.
In an interview, Beth can discuss:
* Helping couples and individuals find love and passion, no matter their hesitations
* Working with her family to run Darling Way…an unusual family business that she says brings them close together as a family!
* How sex (or sex problems) contribute to divorce… from a board-certified divorce attorney and divorcée
* How to be comfortable being uncomfortable;Talking about sex is intimidating but Beth can help anyone in a fun way to learn this key element of relationship communication
* The unique sex perspective she brings to the airwaves; Dr. Ruth is a clinician, Howard Stern is a “dirty bird,” and Beth is an inclusive confidante and friend to her listeners
* Being open to making mistakes when it comes to sex…it’s all in good fun!
* Removing the commercial trappings of Valentine’s Day: it’s a day to celebrate love, romance, and sex at its core!
* Enriching your sex life to empower yourself and your partner
Beth Liebling is many things—a former board-certified family lawyer, host of the radio show/podcast “Love and Laughter with Beth” (ESPN Houston 97.5Fm and Itunes), author of the new book “Love and Laughter: Sexy (Meaningful) Fun for Everyone.” A mother of five, and a grandmother of one, Beth is the family-forward founder of Darling Way, a sexy luxury boutique in the historic Houston Heights. Visit her at darlingway.com.
Beth has extensive experience speaking publicly, most obviously on her own radio show and on her additional weekly appearance on “The Blitz”, both on ESPN Houston Radio 97.5fm. She also leads workshops and discussions regularly in Houston at Darling Way and other venues, has been a speaker at B2B conferences. She broke down unspoken barriers in Dallas when she was invited by BC/BS to speak at their Active Living Expo for Senior Citizens about Passion at any Age.
“Love and Laughter: Sexy (Meaningful) Fun for Everyone”
Beth Liebling | January 30, 2018 | Darling Way | Genre: Self-Help
E-book ASIN: B078VN3Z8W | Price: $9.99
Paperback 978-1-947368-52-1: | Price: $15.95
www.JKSCommunications.com | 237 Old Hickory Blvd., Suite 201, Nashville, TN 37221
Sara Wigal | (615) 393-6975 | email@example.com
237 Old Hickory Blvd., Suite 201, Nashville, TN 37221